Wednesday, November 08, 2006

haha. nostalgic mood again!

nice song =)

Always You
Sophie Zelmani

If it wasn't the ocean
Wasn't the breezes
Wasn't the white sand
There might be no need

If I could sleep through the cool nights
If I could breathe and eat right
If I had worked all summer
Maybe I wouldn't feel so humble

Oh you, it's always you
It's always you

If red roses weren't so lovely
If wine didn't taste so good
If stars weren't so romantic
Then I could do what I should

Oh you, it's always you
It's always you

If your love I could command it
Get your head to understand it
I'd go twice around the world
Even though I may not find it



msn convo wif chao today... juz a short one... but i realleh miss poking fun at him!!! he's so fun to insult!!! :D:D:D n only convos wif him n timo are peppered wif -_- faces in every sentence... man i miss u guys. my s'pore kampong boys.


i miss those kind of frenships. where u get close becuz u are wif each other all the time so u see every single mood, appreciate the moodswings (mine la :p) the doldrums n the crazy highs in mood...

here i feel everyone is sorta whizzing past, lectures, then u juz haf lunch wif anyone who happens to be there, then u juz hang out cuz u got nowhere else to go, nth else to do, and to go back to hall early may seem sorta lyk no life. :) i DO lyk the drifting around, cliqueless kinda lifestyle, hate being tied down i guess??? but im not getting really meaningful relationships wif others, and it's depressing cuz i dunno WHY.


sometimes i feel im a person tt's too contrary.

i disagree wif others for the sake of disagreeing, defend underdogs juz cuz they are. become sadistic. force myself into uncomfortable situations even though i'm not happy. actually i've done tt many times before. and sometimes it has great results lyk when i joined canoening n hated it. AT 1ST :). but ya sometimes i wonder if i should perservere on these paths hoping it'll yield some similarly positive results...

see, if i nv ever tried to DO anything, i would actually miss out on a lot. lyk, slacking in my room is my fav activity :), but if i hadn't gone to frisbee today i would've missed out on some great fun,
if i din go down for meals i guess i wouldn't know anyone at all still!
n if i din go toilet i'd nv haf met my next door neighbour.
wowow. so there're certain things u gotta force urself to do outside wad u'd wanna do in ur most natural state. but how far do u hafta go man... to remind others that u exist, n to convince urself tt u're not strange.

haha. am i strange?!?!
no i'm WEIRD.
n weird is a compliment.
lyk kok chong n his telephone ringing joke (haha 7A pple do u RMB!?!) , eugene n his 5 kinds of mustard. n randomness all around!

wad will I be remembered for! pls write an interesting epitaph for me. next time.

cyn at 7:32 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment